G'Day mates,

I was woundering if any one knew how to buy his resin sets, in that my hobby shop will not order from the company and I do not have a credit card. I am in real need of specific Resin cast's he has. All the ones for MH-60L's and the UH-60L set number 35004. Thanks you mates!

G'Day mates,

I was woundering if any one knew how to buy his resin sets, in that my hobby shop will not order from the company and I do not have a credit card. I am in real need of specific Resin cast's he has. All the ones for MH-60L's and the UH-60L set number 35004. Thanks you mates!

Best thing to do is set up a pay pal account and only a checking account is needed. Cobra just deals directly with the customer however small shops can buy as needed for a customer.

G'Day mates,

Snowy Mountain Models in Australia carries some Cobra Company products. Cobra Company does not accept paypal.

Chief Snake

Here's my request: An Iraq/Updated UH-60, especially the shrouded exhausts, in 1/72.

And how about a rescale of the excellent 1/48 UH-1N update to 1/72? And a UH-46 Iraq update?

Edited by Nergol

We can't pester him with all of the wants for new products. He just got back on his feet and we need to constantly support him. Him having to shut down to re-organize was the warning that we got, and thank God he is back.

Quick Question: Does 35004 have the cabin walls included now, or how can those be ordered?

Take care,

Austin

We can't pester him with all of the wants for new products. He just got back on his feet and we need to constantly support him. Him having to shut down to re-organize was the warning that we got, and thank God he is back.

Quick Question: Does 35004 have the cabin walls included now, or how can those be ordered?

Take care,

Austin

From what I was told by Chris, they do include the side walls as well as the true seamless intakes (with high speed shaft). That is part of the reason for a price increase on that item, almost twice the resin.

Sure we can. Every business wants to produce new products, and when producing them, wants to know what people will want and what will sell. Therefore, direct input from the customer base is always desirable.

Sure we can. Every business wants to produce new products, and when producing them, wants to know what people will want and what will sell. Therefore, direct input from the customer base is always desirable.

Cobra is basically a one man show so ideas are good but do not expect a new product every month. As I stated in another post, if someone is a great master pattern maker, run the masters by Chris and see if he can market the parts. I did that with two items recently and one of them is now in the Blackhawk update set.

The best thing we can do is support his current line and Chris lurks on ARC and Heli kit news so he is aware of our wants hopefully.

Nergol, I am not saying that we shouldn't give him feedback (as a matter of fact, we should), but we just need to support him right now... We cannot bombard him with our individual wants list (he was going to release the HH-65 interior before he closed down for the month). If there was something that was very popular, and would sell a lot (and not just talk the talk) then it would be market-able. The problem with individual wants list is that sometimes its only one person that is interested and would actually buy it.

Take care,

Austin

Nergol, I am not saying that we shouldn't give him feedback (as a matter of fact, we should), but we just need to support him right now... We cannot bombard him with our individual wants list (he was going to release the HH-65 interior before he closed down for the month). If there was something that was very popular, and would sell a lot (and not just talk the talk) then it would be market-able. The problem with individual wants list is that sometimes its only one person that is interested and would actually buy it.

Take care,

Austin

I read lots, and I digest it too.

Chief Snake

Now this is good news! And as luck would have it, I've come into some extra funds (happy birthday to ME!). I will have to peruse the Cobra inventory online and put in my order. Probably happen later this week or this weekend at the latest, as I'm making the commute into DC this week for some classes.

Now, which kits need the most help? Probably my Panda 1/35 UH-1N...

Again, good to see you back in business, Chief Snake!