Looking for Spitfire 4 Props in 1/72 scale

Hi there

I got as a gift very old Academy kit in 1/72 scale but no prop so wondering if someone has one to spare also looking for RAF WWII bombs and Hurricane fuel tanks

So if someone willing to share / trade or sell please contact me to armandogiron@yahoo.com

Best day

Armando :cheers: :) :lol:

:moai::moai:

• 2 months later...

Hi, I have just seen your request for parts.

I have a 4 blade prop from a 1/72 Italeri Spitfire IX which I will not be needing plus the bombs and fuel tanks

from a 1/72 Revell Hurricane.

If you still require the bits, let me have your postal address and I will send them to you.

Regards

Vincent

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 4 blade prop from a 1/72 Italeri Spitfire IX which I will not be needing plus the bombs and fuel tanks

If you still require the bits, let me have your postal address and I will send them to you.

Regards

Vincent

Hi Vincent

It's been a very nice surprize find your answer (I just got web service lost since August 6) so yes my postal address as following

Rene Armando Giron

Res La Cañada Casa # 2 Col Escalon

Sobre Calle El Mirador entre Calle A Ambrogui y Pje Morazan

San Salvador D-4 El Salvador

Central America

1000 thanks :D :D :woot.gif:

Regards

Vincent

Hi Vincent

It's been a very nice surprize find your answer (I just got web service lost since August 6) so yes my postal address as following

Rene Armando Giron

Central America

1000 thanks :D :D :woot.gif:

Hi RagaTiger,

What version of Spitfire are you making, reason I ask is the only Academy Spitfire that I've been able to find (and buy) is the Mk.XIV (Mk.14) This should have a five blade prop but it also turns in the opposite direction to the Mk.IX as it had a Griffon engine, not a Merlin.

Robert

Edited by kitnut617
Hi RagaTiger,

What version of Spitfire are you making, reason I ask is the only Academy Spitfire that I've been able to find (and buy) is the Mk.XIV (Mk.14) This should have a five blade prop but it also turns in the opposite direction to the Mk.IX as it had a Griffon engine, not a Merlin.

Robert

Well Robert

To be complety honest and a complete sinner I recived a partial Spitfire MkXIV kit but it lack of a couple of things the Griffon blumps and the propeller so it's really more easier to only ask for the 4 blade propeller and convert it to MkIXe

Armando :doh::popcorn::banana:

Well Robert

To be complety honest and a complete sinner I recived a partial Spitfire MkXIV kit but it lack of a couple of things the Griffon blumps and the propeller so it's really more easier to only ask for the 4 blade propeller and convert it to MkIXe

Armando :worship::popcorn: :P

Well I might be able to help out here Armando, I have a DB Productions resin Griffon Spitfire nose which includes the engine cowling, spinner, five blades and an air intake. It says to use either an Airfix Mk.V or a Heller Mk.XVI but it would probably work for the Academy too. You can have it for US$10.00 plus postage if you want it, I don't think I'm going to use it now.

Robert

Hi Vincent

Rene Armando Giron

Central America

1000 thanks :) :moai: :D

Hi Rene

I will have the parts in the mail to you tomorrow.

I am happy to be able to help.

Regards

Vincent

• 3 weeks later...