Hiya!

Currently working on a mig-29 in iraqi markings!

Origionaly this was going to be a hase kit OOB, though i had remains of a ICM and Italeri about.....so i decided to add these to the hasegawa kit to improve some of the flaws.

this model will be made up of:

hase fuselauge

ICM wings (kit ones are too small)

ICM burner cans

Italeri tails (kit ones are small/incorrect)

Italeri weapons, pylons

im hoping the larger tails and wings will lessen the "pancake look" of the hase fuselaue. if wondering why im not using italeri kit....basically...i dont have any spare windscreens to correct the glaring error in the italeri kit....and the hase kit is shake' n bake :tumble: all the additions are simple glue-ons.

starting with the cockpit.....the best seat i could find was a K-36 from an airfix flanker kit.....I will add a pilot to cover the hidiousness of the chair.

seatgy4.jpg

here are 2 pics of the taped together model:

img0854sz1.jpg

img0855pz9.jpg

Nice kitbash! Thanks for pointing this build out.

If you are not too lazy, I would suggest you to follow what Sebastijan is going to do for the ailerons and the horizontal tails of his Fulcrum(s). Some good points from him for a parked aircraft.

Zmey, I would say that's keyboard, not a piano. At least it's not a grand piano...

hiya!

all puttied up!

img0870ze0.jpg

seat starting to look a little more convincing :)

seatmr7.jpg

the prob with italeis windscreen is its way too small and not deep enough....the gradient needs to be less - same goes for canopy - its one of those things i knowticed, and it bugs me ever since!

the italeri kit also sits too high on its landing gear

b21jl3.jpg

060610skpmig29031280xpe7.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...