I am trying to locate the RAF Hemp color in an enamel. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Humbrol 168 is identified as Hemp, but I don't know if it is RAF Hemp. I'm not sure if it still exists since Humbrol has changeds hand & numbers so many times.

Dick D.

Humbrol 168 is identified as Hemp, but I don't know if it is RAF Hemp. I'm not sure if it still exists since Humbrol has changeds hand & numbers so many times.

Dick D.

Thanks! I do think it has been discontinued, but now I know what to look for......

As state, Xtracolor do an enamel RAF Hemp, but also I'd heard there were plans for Humbrol to re-release their RAF Hemp to coincide with the release of the Airfix Nimrod.

I don't know if Hornby/Airfix are still planning to do the same.

Karl

I've been told by Hannants that Humbrol are NOT re-releasing the Hemp colour for the Airfix Nimrod, so Xtracolour is probably the way forward.

Interestingly though "Hemp" HAS been included in Humbrol's new range of Acrylic paints (as 168). If Hannants are correct then this could be quite significant regarding the stories about the forthcoming demise of enamels ..........

Interestingly though "Hemp" HAS been included in Humbrol's new range of Acrylic paints (as 168). If Hannants are correct then this could be quite significant regarding the stories about the forthcoming demise of enamels ..........

PRU Blue is also supposed to be released in Humbrol acrylic but not enamel.

This could be a sign that they are looking at the demise of enamel, could also be a clever marketing ploy - if you want to use these colours you need to buy our new acrylics.

Just a thought and probably not true at all.

I would like to know from some official source about the VOC/enamel ban/regulations that are supposed to be just around the corner - as a big enamel user I'd really like to know.

Karl