Not done a GB before but thought you might like to see my JASDF F-2A Its the Hasegawa kit in 1:72nd with Platz decals. The scheme was applied freehand using my Aztec airbrush. I think it looks formidable with all those missiles!

Hope you like it

Peter

F-2A.jpg

Excellent camouflage, I can' beleve you made it freehand in 72 scale!! You are a master!

By the way you put too much weight under those poor wings, 2 ASM and 2 AAM is the maximum weapons load for the F-2.

Paolo

Thanks guy's, I had not realised about the missiles, just hung everything on! :cheers: Good to know, now I can take some off and use on an F-4. I will post some more pics tonight when I get home from work. The main reason its freehand is because I hate masking, all my camo models are freehand,the only time I mask is when there is a definate hard demarcation line. I have been using the Aztec now for about 15 years, I first purchased one when they were originally released by Daler Rowney at a graphics show.

Cheers

Peter

Thanks guys. Sorry I did not post more pics last night I forgot it was my daughters parent evening :cheers: Any how hear are some more.

Enjoy :salute:

F-2aSide.jpg

F-2a3.jpg

F-2a2.jpg

F-2Atail.jpg

F-2a4.jpg

C6 I have posted a couple of other builds on the critique forum for you to look at.

Peter

• 2 weeks later...