Mirage 2000 special scheme

Now if only they'd make a decent 72nd kit of it!! The Italeri mold lacks wing tanks and has incorrect dimensions, and the older kits lack detail (and still have questionable curves/shapes) but still may or may not lack wing tanks!

I want to do a Syhart plane or two, but the one I want most requires the wing tanks, which the Italeri boxing does not have. Here's the kicker, the decals were made for the Italeri kit!

Interesting scheme. It makes me want to build it and throw up in a bucket at the same time. Is that odd? There was another commemorative scheme recently that was the same way...

Cheers,

Dave

Interesting scheme. It makes me want to build it and throw up in a bucket at the same time. Is that odd?

LOL...I can see it now, your workbench, cluttered with reference photos and a ton of airsick bags! Sheesh....

And yeah, I think I'd have to go with the video game comment. I just don't care for schemes like these. I want the worn, stained, tactical appearance of a WARRIOR. Do they do schemes like this for tanks?

• 2 weeks later...