Nice Intruders Jimbo!

I got a kick out of seeing those Intruders.....I've got two in my kit stash....awaiting their turn on the workbench.

Very nice indeed Jim....you did those models justice.

Steve B

I love the models and laughed my head off when I saw the introduction comments on ARC's main page, how Jim "assed resin cockpits to both Intruders." I'll guess that was suppose to be "added" because I don't really want to consider the alternative! :cheers:

Edited by David Walker

AWESOME work bud :cheers: Been waiting to see those birds grace the pages of ARC. That's a pair you can be proud of Jim. If mine come out half as good as that I'll be extremely happy!

Great work Jim

Looking forward to seeing the C-47 & the B-57 next!!!!

BT

Bout time we see some :thumbsup: .....Now.....I know that Jim has a lot more built models that are well built and need to be shown here on ARC!!!! Come on Jim, the other planes await!!!!!! :banana:

Bout time we see some :thumbsup: .....Now.....I know that Jim has a lot more built models that are well built and need to be shown here on ARC!!!! Come on Jim, the other planes await!!!!!! :banana:

Yea! I've seen picture's of them,so they DO exist!!! :banana:

BT

I love the models and laughed my head off when I saw the introduction comments on ARC's main page, how Jim "assed resin cockpits to both Intruders." I'll guess that was suppose to be "added" because I don't really want to consider the alternative! :)

One of my more famous typos :D ......I've been seriously burning the midnight oil recently trying to complete the CD yearbooks for my kids classes. Thank goodness next year I'll only have to do one of these CD yearbooks. :D

Steve B

Jim, those are simply gorgeous Intruders! My gob is stopped, my thunder is struck! :D The paintwork is simply flawless on both. :thumbsup: :) You have once again given me inspiration to keep on going with my Intruder, though I would be happy to see mine looking half as nice as yours!

:cheers:

Many thanks for the kind words gentlemen! Nothing like words of encouragement from one's peers to bolster one's efforts further. :pray:

The wingfolds weren't all that hard...just basic modeling skills required...measure twice/cut once and stuff like that. :thumbsup:

Happy modeling,

Jim

One of my more famous typos :D ......I've been seriously burning the midnight oil recently trying to complete the CD yearbooks for my kids classes. Thank goodness next year I'll only have to do one of these CD yearbooks. :D

Steve B

Too bad I missed that. :D

Matt B)

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks again guys!

Neil/Paragon certainly makes some attractive resin bits! :D

"First With Guns",

Jim

I am waiting see what else you have up your sleeve, or where ever you keep things hidden.....

Killer work, even for a shooter.

Thanks!

Your work isn't too shabby either....."for a shooter".:cheers:

Looking very forward to some RF-84 building....with some stunning resin added!

"First With Guns",

Jim

Thanks!

Your work isn't too shabby either....."for a shooter".:cheers:

Looking very forward to some RF-84 building....with some stunning resin added!

"First With Guns",

Jim

Hey Sabre,

How about you do an in progress RF-84F??

Your work is absolutely superb!

I'll be waiting.

cheers,

Harold