For those that are going and have not checked out the Nats site lately, they have listed some of the seminars that are going to be presented during the convention. No time schedual is listed, just the subject and presenters. Some pretty cool subjects are posted. I try and attend as many of these when I get to go, you never know what you can learn from fellow modelers. Plus it gives me a break from the vendors room. Really looking forward to going this year, hope to see some of you there. Don M.

• 4 weeks later...

Funny you posted this thread I was also looking at the seminars and I saw the Cyrus Tan seminar and I saw the F18 he has been posting on in progress works. Being the genius that I am I put two and two together and you may be able to see his F18 at the nationals. To bad I cannot make it. But I will be able to go next year at Virginia Beach. Maybe I can do a seminar on how not to mix paint :)

• 3 weeks later...

Mike, if you are refering to the $10.00 day fee, no you won't have access to the seminars. That is for the vendors room and the model display room only. The $40.00 registration will get you access to everything. Worth the price if you are going to be there more than one day and want to sit in any of the seminars. HTH Don M.