I guess I made it with a couple of days to spare!

Here is my finished 1/72 F-2B with 50th Anniversary markings. The kit decals look nice but I did have some problems getting them to settle down. A 6 week TDY that I just finished last week made me wonder if I was going to make the deadline. I'm really pleased with how the blue colors turned out. They are custom mixed from Tamiya paints using a mixture suggested by DrFester (Thank you DrFester). Onto the final pics:

F-2Bfinished1.jpg

F-2Bfinished8.jpg

F-2Bfinished2.jpg

F-2Bfinished5.jpg

F-2Bfinished3.jpg

Rodney

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I guess I made it with a couple of days to spare!

Here is my finished 1/72 F-2B with 50th Anniversary markings. The kit decals look nice but I did have some problems getting them to settle down. A 6 week TDY that I just finished last week made me wonder if I was going to make the deadline. I'm really pleased with how the blue colors turned out. They are custom mixed from Tamiya paints using a mixture suggested by DrFester (Thank you DrFester). Onto the final pics:

F-2Bfinished1.jpg

F-2Bfinished8.jpg

F-2Bfinished2.jpg

F-2Bfinished5.jpg

F-2Bfinished3.jpg

Rodney

I am a big fan of the F-2B Rod, and I have also built the Hasegawa 1/48 kit..

But that little 1/72 kit you have done is by far the best F-2B I have ever seen in any scale..

Great job..

Chris