yep i have found all my goodies that i need to convert it to a nightfighter. the decals and the conversion set will be order after the 4 of july since victory models is on vacation at that time. :rolleyes: :(

well since i havent heard back from victory models, i am going to change my build to a f-82-g twin mustang night fighter. so as soon i get my order from great models i can start on the mustang. :cheers:

Edited by GA.modeler
  • 2 weeks later...
... since i havent heard back from victory models, i am going to change my build to a f-82-g twin mustang night fighter. so as soon i get my order from great models i can start on the mustang. :banana:

Wow, that is strange. I have been trying to find the Owl USMC nightfighter decals in 1/72 for sometime, but it is OOP and all stocks sold according Owl, and my usual on-line sources didn't have any remaining. Following your initial post here, I also visited the Victory Models website and discovered they did have that decal sheet so I ordered one and it arrived late last week.

In any case, the F-82 is a different aircraft that doesn't show up much as a completed model. Looking forward to see yours progress.