Hello all

I am working on my F-15E for the Desert Storm Group Build, and have ruined both of my SJ tailcodes. I have asked Revell for a new sheet, but that was well over a month and a half ago, and have still not gotten it, despite getting other parts from them since. I would not be worried about waiting a little longer for them, but I have decided to build this F-15E for my brother's 16th birthday, which is on July 11. Can anyone help me out? I am looking for the SJ tailcodes, serial numbers (does not really matter which one) and yellow fin flashes, as I am doing the 336th FS. I need just the regular solid black letters, not the shadowed ones, as I am doing a line bird. I really don't care what brand they are, Revell, TwoBobs, whatever, just as long as they will fit on the Revell Strike Eagle. Thank you guys for your help.

Aaron

ps. Please PM me if you can help. I am not as worried about the fin flashes as I am the tailcode and SN. I can always say that the bird did not have the fin flashes applied yet. :D