vmfa-122 crusaders 1/32 hornet

been working on my hornet finally. i am using cutting edge late cockpit, cutting edge seamless suckers, gbu-16 from black box, and aires opened engine nozzles. tommorrow i plan to fire up the cam and post some pictures of my hornet. so fair the cockpit in and the radar just got installed 20 mintues ago. :D

heretic, I am also building a VMFA-122 hornet.Here are some pics I took of Nickel 01 at Oshkosh in 2004.At the time I was only trying to get detail shots of the GPS dome, lower fuselege and flaps so I did not get a full walkaround :cheers: . But, maybe they will help with your model. HTH MarkF-181.jpg

f-182.jpg

f-183.jpg

DSCN0542.jpg

heretic, I am also building a VMFA-122 hornet.Here are some pics I took of Nickel 01 at Oshkosh in 2004.At the time I was only trying to get detail shots of the GPS dome, lower fuselege and flaps so I did not get a full walkaround :P . But, maybe they will help with your model. HTH MarkF-181.jpg

f-182.jpg

f-183.jpg

DSCN0542.jpg

like the pictures they may be some help to me. what are you using on your hornet? by the daco will come in hand. it has pictures of the GPS dome. :cheers:

Heres some pictures of the GBU-16 the finished fuel tank and my CE intakes installed. Still standing by for my aires engine nozzles :thumbsup:

DSC01906.jpg

DSC01909.jpg

I love these intakes but you still get kind of a gap. no worries though :salute:

DSC01910.jpg

DSC01911.jpg:salute:

Whats up guys. anyone got a helpful tip on scribed panel lines. I had to rescribe some lines and the plastic pushed aside. How do you cancel out this problem. i was thinking lquid cement on the panel line after its scribed. Standing by