US Air Force planners want irreguar warfare wing

Am I always right? I'm no Chuck Norris and I'm certainly not :D The Mighty Tweet. But if and when I do say something incorrect here on ARC about a topic that's aviation related, then either Cobrahistorian, Fred Garvin, Fuji, Waco, Murph, Pig, Stealthdrake, Keith, GGaunt, PaveFE, Pavegunner, yardbird, Flankerman or jmel (whoever knows better) will say anything from "Uh, no Trigger, ya see..." to "Jane, you ignorant *****..." and proceed to correct me. And unless I know for a fact that what they say is wrong, I'll acknowledge that. I'll listen to what those people have to say, I'll discuss it with them, but I'll also ask relevant follow-up questions and try to learn from them instead of getting defensive, trying to change the subject or griping about the man keeping me down or some other such nonsense.

Maybe it's exactly those "The Mighty Tweet" posts in every other thread that have destroyed your credibility in my eyes here on ARC. They've made you a kind of clown and a wanna-be-pilot. This is no insult, just a feeling. Read what I'm gonna say below!

But, if you really have a certain amount of very thorough information on these issues, then you have a lot more credibility and I'm certainly gonna watch your posts more closely.

See, I've never said that I couldn't be wrong! I might be. That's also why I didn't want to comment on the original subject of this thread. But I still though that the Iraq/Afganistan part in Nergol's posts was an integral part of the whole question. And as I found some interesting points from there, I made a couple of remarks. Stupid or not it might be.

Well, if you want to stay out of it, then do so. But don't take part, fire off some insults and then go the "this was my last comment"-route.
ChernayaAkula, yes, I wanted to stay out of the "irregular warfare wing" discussion, 'cause I don't have enough knowledge. Read more carefully. It wasn't going to be my last comment and I never said that.

I never demanded a lock-down either, just reacted to Rapier01' request for it.

Also, no need to blame this site biased. Look how far this disussion has come! It might have been a bit biased during the reign of certain mods, but I have no reason to complain about Steve.

And last; Fred Reed truly is a great analyst. My personal view.

Edited by janman
Maybe it's exactly those "The Mighty Tweet" posts in every other thread that have destroyed your credibility in my eyes here on ARC.

Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out.

They've made you a kind of clown and a wanna-be-pilot. This is no insult...

:cheers:Wow. I haven't seen that kind passive-aggressive denial and assumption since... since... well I was going to say Donald Rumsfeld, but I don't think even *he* can hold a candle to that. Listen Ellen, take your blah-blah to the blah-blah-psychologist, because if you're getting your granny-panties all bunched up over the mentioning of a particular aircraft, then you've just gotta go ahead and change the captain of your brainship, because he's drunk at the wheel.

:cheers:Wow. I haven't seen that kind passive-aggressive denial and assumption since... since... well I was going to say Donald Rumsfeld, but I don't think even *he* can hold a candle to that. Listen Ellen, take your blah-blah to the blah-blah-psychologist, because if you're getting your granny-panties all bunched up over the mentioning of a particular aircraft, then you've just gotta go ahead and change the captain of your brainship, because he's drunk at the wheel.

Well, I can use the same emoticon as well. :doh:

So weird was your reaction... I was just talking about how I saw you, there's not much psychology in that. Get over it. You might know a lot of things, but those childish Tweet posts are simply, well, childish.

The Tweet is yesterday's joke. That's all. I can live with that though!

All I have to say for this crap (where did the Mods go?)

Well, seeing as how I'm the only one left, and I just finished up a 70 hour work week, I've been a little tied up.

Look how far this disussion has come! It might have been a bit biased during the reign of certain mods,

And on that note, you got your wish; this thread is history. And let me say this; the next person who badmouths Ken or Alby will find themselves on the outside looking in. These guys volunteered countless hours of their time and endured countless headaches to try to make this a better place for everyone. They are not deserving of your smarmy comments, and I won't tolerate any more of it. Try me and see if I'm kidding.