I havent touched my Incirlik phantom for three months, so finally I sprayed the NMF and assembled the TISEO. 3 months ago I didnt know what the TISEO was, I have done enough research since then to know what needs to go on this phantom. Thus, I built the scratch LORAN, and thats where I am now. There is one thing I am unsure of, though. The instructions dont show walkways pained on, is this accurate?

Anyway here it is...nothing special yet.

_MG_0787.jpg

This is what I'm building

f4e.jpg

Edited by Benner

Thanks! I cant find any decals for the outlined walkways, I guess I'll just spray black, mask the lines with thin tape, and respray 36118 which I will have to do anyway.

And I know, the title of this thread should say TFS, W is right above S. :blink:

Aircraft interior black has been sprayed and the walkway outlines masked off. They might look a little to thick? I dunno but its the thinnest tape I have. I think it will be fine.

phantomwalkways.jpg

Edited by tomcatter727
  • 2 weeks later...

Decals on! I am still waiting for the slime lights from MAW decals, but I decided to future anyway. And guess what, it orange peeled :o. I turned out I had the pressure far lower than I thought I did, opps.

_MG_0874.jpg

_MG_0873.jpg

Also pictured is the new rug that just went down in my room. :doh::salute:

Edited by tomcatter727
  • 3 weeks later...

Lookin' Great!! For future Ref.. If I need thinner tape for projects... I lay a length of tape down on a mirror and using a steel rule slice out thinner pieces.. The tape retains most of it's adhesive after pulling it up.. Works pretty well... HTH

Dave

Nice tip, I'll use that in the future!

Getting very close now, but I seem to have a bit of a problem. The Pilots canopy and the middle canopy are just gone, I've looked everywhere! Can anyone help me with a spare? The one piece canopy would work too, dont some of the hasegawa kits come w/both? If anyone could help, I'd be greatfull and would be happy to provide compensation.

_MG_0891.jpg

Looks like a got a canopy coming my way from Tomcat Tweaker by way of Willieself! Thanks a loy guys, you are life savers!

Why is it you make an model dirty by giving it a wash? Anyway thats what I've done, all it needs is a flat coat and I can put on the intake covers, do the seats and shes done!