F-111 Aardvark Group Build

I got the dates for the F-111 Aardvark Group Build:

:) F-111 Group Build. To be hosted by SteveV22FE. 1 May 08 - 1 November 08. :yahoo:

I know it's still out there on the calender, but start thinking about what your going to build.

This is going to be GREAT!!

P.S. Can somebody update the banner??? I'm sorry, I don't remember who did this one.

Here is some inspiration. I am doing this one for the Monogram Classics Group Build.

DSCN3324.jpg

DSCN3327.jpg

DSCN3331.jpg

This is one I did a little while back just to see if I could actually build a Monogram 1/48 F-111. I "updated" this one to an F-111E, Cannon AFB, NM

02.jpg

Edited by SteveV22FE
Do "EFs" count as there`s one next to me waiting for assembly?

If not,,guess it`s up to the rafters to get one of my stash :D

Rt4957

ANY version of the 'Vark.......even if someone wants to go insane and do an FB-111H or FB-111B. So, yes, and EF is fine. That's what I'm planning on building.

Well, here's two that I managed to come up with (most of my limited Vark pics dont lend themselves too well to banners ;) )

Jet_links.jpg

F-111c.jpg

Ves :(

how do you post banners to your personal profile? what would that bottom section be called and how do i get the banner from the previous post there?

(yes, i'm a newbie, get over it)

thanks

biz

Edited by bizzah
how do you post banners to your personal profile? what would that bottom section be called and how do i get the banner from the previous post there?

(yes, i'm a newbie, get over it)

thanks

biz

To post a banner, I saved it to my photobucket profile and used the tag to do it. The bottom section is called the signature, btw.

Hi all, I'm new here, but how do you go about getting "registered" for a group build?

I have an 1/72 F-111 kit with a resin nose to make it a Navy version and was wanting to build it as an operational what if with Phoenix missiles, i assume that would count.

These dates fit well for me since I just bought a house that I will be closing on late in July and will have a semi-finished basement that will become my building workshop. I should be settled in and set up well in advance of the start of this group build.

I'm not really a fan of the F-111 Aardvark, but maybe I could build the one we have on a pole here at Nellis. It would contrast nicely with some of the Russian jets I plan to have finished by then.

Hi all, I'm new here, but how do you go about getting "registered" for a group build?

I have an 1/72 F-111 kit with a resin nose to make it a Navy version and was wanting to build it as an operational what if with Phoenix missiles, i assume that would count.

These dates fit well for me since I just bought a house that I will be closing on late in July and will have a semi-finished basement that will become my building workshop. I should be settled in and set up well in advance of the start of this group build.

When the Group Build starts there will actually be a forum for the group build on 1 May 2008. I will probably have a sign-in thread. Basically you put a post in there telling me that your in and what your going to build.

Sounds good Steve, maybe by then I'll have the guts to tackle my stash of F-111Bs (besides the few 1/144 RAAF birds I've got planned :thumbsup: )

Ves B)