Actually Ssgt helped me with some -46 questions when I was building my Academy. I won't forget that....always remember the folks that provide good info to us non-military plastic artists. We only become artists because of the good reference material from our fellow ARC'ers.

That is why I like to let people know the ins and outs when they come to Mickey's hellhole here in Orlando...

Now on to the build...now, dammit!! :unsure:

-Jim

Can't wait to see this one develop....I love -53's, ...

and -46's and UH-1N's, and Cobras....

....you get the idea....

Yep, I get it you like me to do my 1/48 OV-10D next B)

I may do a UH-1N next, but I do need to knock out a F9 for the guy, I made the EA-6B for. I need the $$$$$ to go home when we loose my mom. :banana:

I have 3 Phrogs, But I do not have the time to do them the way they need to be done.

No, that's Miller High Life.

But I agree that the can of Miller Genuine Draft is the best thing on that workbench! :salute:

Andy

:cheers: Thanks...............I did not think that I suck that bad!!

well, it can mean he either thought the beer is really really good, or your not that good? Hah!

honestly, just cause I'm Texan, I'll take Lonestar over MGD. Lonestar, the National Beer of Texas.

Edited by Rasczak
well, it can mean he either thought the beer is really really good, or your not that good? Hah!

honestly, just cause I'm Texan, I'll take Lonestar over MGD. Lonestar, the National Beer of Texas.

isn't it astate law every texan drink lonestar?