night fighters banner

• 3 weeks later...

Jay thanks!!!! would like to see a 109G overall RLM76----if possible---how do you go about downloading these and adding them to posts? Am only mildly computer literate, or is it illiterate? :D

If you have already posted pictures on ARC you're half-way there. If not, sign up for a free Photobucket

account. You will link to that account from here when you want any sort of images in your posts or your

signature

So right-click on the image Jay has in his sig, then save-as to your machine. Load this file to your photobucket

account and then insert the URL copied from Photobucket into your sig (found under My controls, top

tight on the screen). The URL you want to copy is the one that has IMG in it.

Those are the brief notes....I can expand if necessary

You could also just hot-link using IMG tags and the URL from right-click/properties on Jay's sig.....but

that might be kinda strange when Jay uploads weird pictures of his cat to that same file on PhotoBucket :D

:banana:

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't seen many nighfighter banners around. I like the Night Prowler, but I think it would be nice with one with the Me 262 nightfighter. I was thinking I'll do one myself, but I haven't found anything to work with.

Azgaron

OK, sir, since I really liked one of those, too - how do you do the funky thing with the multiple-banner sig, eh?

Patrick,

You can use a simple program like Paint to combine the images into one picture, then just upload to your photobucket account. I make all the images 150 pixels tall so they should fit together with no problem. You can try just putting both image tags in your signature space too.

Edited by The Mikester
Patrick,

You can use a simple program like Paint to combine the images into one picture, then just upload to your photobucket account. I make all the images 150 pixels tall so they should fit together with no problem. You can try just putting both image tags in your signature space too.

Ah...cheers sir :blink: Tried the latter, will try the former!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...