Guest LITTLE BIRD 117

Hey fellow ARC'ers,

This is were you can sign up. No need to PM, unless you are wondering if your build will classify. Who to PM-

Maveryck, Medevac71, and me LITTLE BIRD 117. Just post what you are building and what aftermarket you will include, if you include some. HTH!!!

Good Luck!

LB, Maveryck, and Medevac71. :(

2x Airfix Westland Mk50 Sea Kings - Royal Australian Navy 75th Anniversary Scheme and Standard Grey/white Scheme OOB except for new tail rotors.

If time permits RAN S-70-B2 Seahawk. Hasegawa SH-60 with Hawkeye S-70 Gulf War Conversion.

EDIT: All 1/72 of course

:cheers:

Edited by Trojan Thunder
1/48 Hasegawa Sea King. Belcher bits sponsoons, Belcher Bits decals for an early Royal Canadian Sea King off HMCS Bonneventure. Prob serial 4038.

Knowing the [light] speed at which you build kits, you'll be done tomorrow.... :cheers:

Take care,

Austin

all 1/48 scale- Hasegawa SH-3 with the Big Ed set, Hasegawa AV8B with the Eduard PE set, 2 Academy CH-45's Navy and Marine ships OOB. I just need to figure out which to start. :popcorn:

<<<sorry guys I cant get motivated.>>>

Edited by TF51GREGWISE

I will probably be in with (though probably starting later)

Hasegawa 1/48 AV-8B

some sort of aftermarket cockpit/wheel wells

Series Espanolas decals

Revell 1/72 NH-90 NATOHELICOPTER

OOB

and possibly some sort of SH-60 (hopefully in NSAWC's black scheme)

:yahoo:

Can I play too please. First GB for me.

I'm planning a 1/48 Italeri S-70B2 (from SH-60B) Royal Australian Navy. Including Hawkeye Models resin Conversions, Aussie Decals and maybe some etch.

Andrew Perren :yahoo:

Hello,

This is my first group build as well. I am in with:

1/72 Hasegawa SH-60B with Eduard photo etched set

1/72 Hasegawa SH-60J with spares from above mentioned photo etched set

I might also use the Hasegawa US Pilot/Ground Crew set, and make a diorama. To be perfectly honest I haven't decided yet, as I want to be sure that my motivation lasts all the way!

Good luck to everyone and we'll talk more later.

Kalle M, Finland

i have a quick question for the mods. i have a av8 b night harrier coming in from a fellow ARC member. it has been started with the cockpit being painted and installed and the fusulage been put together along with the wings put together but not installed yet. is this one to far over the % rate of being to far gone.

Guest LITTLE BIRD 117
Hi, would like to join VTOL GB with Hasegawa XF5U-1 Flying Pancake. Is that OK ? Hasegawa presents this machine as a "S/VTOL" category. If not acceptable, I will chose another one :banana:

Hasegawa_XF5U.jpg

Moses the modeller,

The kit would seem fine to me, I will have to check with the others thou.

Jake

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LITTLE BIRD 117
Hey guys, hope I'm not too late to sign up with:
  • 1/35 Panda UH-1N
  • C/C Update Sets
  • Orion Models Decals

Tom

Not as long as you give me your kit when you are done building it! :bandhead2: Just messin' around. SUre your in.

Jake