I bought the Attic 48th resin kit. Absolutely awful. Not even close to accurate, gigantic waste of money. FWIW, the only part that is of any use at all is the canopy, which, by the way, I sent to Erik Bultz over three years ago for him to use as a reference on his project. His project has not come to fruition, and, despite several request to him to return my canopy, he has not complied and does not communicate in any way. Caveat emptor.

Guess this could be the XST revival! A few years ago I finally did get to work on the Pegasus; took a LOT of work, but it's in the paint shop now...where it's been for a couple of years since nothing I've tried in paint matching has worked yet. :bandhead2:

Guess this could be the XST revival! A few years ago I finally did get to work on the Pegasus; took a LOT of work, but it's in the paint shop now...where it's been for a couple of years since nothing I've tried in paint matching has worked yet. :bandhead2:/>

Of course, you could build the overall light gray HB1002... ;)

Cheers,

Andre