Just a quick heads up guys.

The first batch of about 20 stencil sheet orders went out yesterday (both US and overseas). I'll be delivering more over the next few weeks pending on my work schedule. Again, I'm covering double shifts at my job so my spare time is pretty limited right now.

Also, as you can see from my post a few down from this one, I'm still waiting on placement guides for the VF-31 sheet.

If anyone knows Fury, please have him contact me.

Finally, I've gotten a few emails from folks wanting to purchase the VF-31 sheet. Well, here's the deal. I do have a ton of extra copies, however you will not be able to get the high and lo vis sheet together.

The combo package with the hi vis and lo vis jets was a pre-order special, so once the pre-orders are out the door, I will have copies of the high and lo vis sheets to sell individually. They will retail for $15 each. And before anyone asks, there were some distributors like Lucky Model and Sprue Brothers who got in on the pre-order deal, so they will have the combo sheets as soon as I can get them out. LM got thiers early because they do their own instruction printing.

Thanks again for your patience and support.

The first batch of about 20 stencil sheet orders went out yesterday (both US and overseas). I'll be delivering more over the next few weeks pending on my work schedule. Again, I'm covering double shifts at my job so my spare time is pretty limited right now.

Also, as you can see from my post a few down from this one, I'm still waiting on placement guides for the VF-31 sheet.

Finally, I've gotten a few emails from folks wanting to purchase the VF-31 sheet. Well, here's the deal. I do have a ton of extra copies, however you will not be able to get the high and lo vis sheet together.

The combo package with the hi vis and lo vis jets was a pre-order special, so once the pre-orders are out the door, I will have copies of the high and lo vis sheets to sell individually. They will retail for $15 each. And before anyone asks, there were some distributors like Lucky Model and Sprue Brothers who got in on the pre-order deal, so they will have the combo sheets as soon as I can get them out. LM got thiers early because they do their own instruction printing.

Done. I'll call Thomas now.

:deadhorse1:

He's gonna call you now.

Brian,

I just need your address and the instructions are on the way.

Thomas

Cool man!!

My address is:

Brian Marbrey

430 Andromedea Rd

Huntsville, Al 35803

Also, shoot me an email so we can settle up on the bill!

If he's in Alabama, wouldn't he be paying with pigs or chickens? Is there a currency converter from 'back woods' to regular US currency?

Dave

Last I checked, the chicken was weak against the US dollar, but gaining on the peso. I believe the exchange rate is around 3 chickens to $1, give or take a few eggs.

Last I checked, the chicken was weak against the US dollar, but gaining on the peso. I believe the exchange rate is around 3 chickens to $1, give or take a few eggs.

I thought chicken was gaining on the dollar due to increased price of corn, an increasing amount of which is used for fuel instead of food... :doh:

Fuji,

If you are referring to the F-14 Data Sheets - yes we have them. Just search for "VFD48010" to find them.

Gordon

Edited by gkwan
If he's in Alabama, wouldn't he be paying with pigs or chickens? Is there a currency converter from 'back woods' to regular US currency?

I thought the Alabama currency was old Camero parts and Skynyrd tour t-shirts.

one small question in between, is there a way to check, If my name is between de pre-order combo, and if the adress is correct, it was a long time ago when I orderd.

The country of Alabama statistics

collected by....whoever cared (name not given due to harrasment by rabid NASCAR fans)

Population: Don't know, can't count that high

Geographical size: From way over there to way yonder

Capitol: Somewhere around here

Official bird: On the grill

Official song: Anything from Lynard Skynard

Official language: Anglesh (a wierd dialect form of redneck/english)

Official sport: NASCAR and raslin (a form of bad acting and play wrestling combined in a really ugly manner)

Official currency: Da buck, anything for trade mechanical-wise and unwanted family members

Official flower: Is the watermelon a flower?

Govenment leader: that rich dude that lives in a big house

Time Zone: Don't know, watch broke......ye got another one?

State Motto: Hey Skeeter, watch this.....

The country of Alabama statistics

collected by....whoever cared (name not given due to harrasment by rabid NASCAR fans)

Population: Don't know, can't count that high

Geographical size: From way over there to way yonder

Capitol: Somewhere around here

Official bird: On the grill

Official song: Anything from Lynard Skynard

Official language: Anglesh (a wierd dialect form of redneck/english)

Official sport: NASCAR and raslin (a form of bad acting and play wrestling combined in a really ugly manner)

Official currency: Da buck, anything for trade mechanical-wise and unwanted family members

Official flower: Is the watermelon a flower?

Govenment leader: that rich dude that lives in a big house

Time Zone: Don't know, watch broke......ye got another one?

State Motto: Hey Skeeter, watch this.....

ROTFL!! ;) :rofl::rofl:

Unfortunately, my section of the grand ol' US ain't much better... :explode: