"Eyes of Texas III" P-47D

Well guys, I did it! Gathered all the neighbors around and told the 6 month kept secret of Les's P-47. He was so surprised and thankful! There were even some small tears that he tried to choke back. The event and timing was perfect! My neighbors took video and pictures. I will post them tomorrow. Even after all this, I still feel like it wasn't enough. None-the-less, he was very happy and thrilled to receive the P-47.

SLICK

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the HUGE delay! We had some problems transfering photos and mostly video of the event. I posted the photos, but hopefully we get the problem fixed this week and I can upload some of the videos. So far they are pretty cool, but we can't get them off the camera.

102_0145.jpg

102_0146.jpg

SLICK

Oh man Slick, this is awesome! I'm sure he really appreciated that. I have a friend who was in the 352nd FG and I want to build his Mustang and have him sign it, but I don't know how to make the decals at home. Could you make a tutorial like you've been promising us?

Also, I'd like to know more about this P-47 pilot. I'm guessing from the video that he had four aerial victories. It would be great to hear some more details.

Sorry guys, I've just been busy...but I do plan on doing a tutorial for the decals.

Thanks for the comments guys! I'm glad you like you it! I will tell him thanks from you all!

It's late at the moment, but I will write some more information about his P-47 tomorrow. Thanks again!

SLICK

Edited by slick95