modern day luftwaffe colors?

hi fellas,

was wondering if any of you know if the modern german airforce used FS colors? i'm assembling the 1/48th italeri F-4E kit with the german markings. i have nearly all the RLM colors, but the instructions list FS colors. are these colors correct? i'm looking at reference pics and the greens aren't that close. in the ref. pics the F-4's are heavily weathered, so this is probably why. i'm just not happy with the greens. also, do any of you have any top side pics of german F-4's? and the bottom side in flight? thanks. later.

yes, the splintered camo version. thanks for the links guys. i'm googling the crap out of the german airforce and can't find anything. i do have pics of several german f-4's sitting on the tarmac, but none from the top or bottom. the scheme involves the following colors: dark ghost grey, light ghost gray, dark gull grey, light gull grey, and olive green (RAL 6003), and field green. i have all the colors exept the 2 greens and was trying to mix them. i've looked at the digital pallettes on both colors and i think i'm close enough. i would still like some pics of the top and bottom though. thanks for all the help fellas. later.

Edited by saltydog

Don`t know if this will help. These are Hasegawa instruction sheets, they give Gunze mixing ratios for RAL colors. They looked right when i built their F-4F in this scheme years ago. Picture is blurry, maybe someone out there can get you a photo copy?

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10054462t2/60/2

Don

Edited by dmthamade