Meteor Prod. SR-71 survey

Hi, this is for the SR-71 fans here. I just completed a survey from Meteor Productions about interest in possible detail sets for the entire SR-71 family (incl. A-12, YF-12, M/D-21) both 1/72 and 1/48. If anyone is interested and isn't on their mailing list you can send a request for the survey to support@meteorprod.com

No affiliation, I've just been hoping for help from the aftermarket guys for a long long time for these kits, especially the venerable 1/48th Testors offering. Would love an A-12 conversion for that kit. Cockpit and wheel wells too! They sure need it...

Just got an email about 1/48 replacement exhausts and nozzels!! That is great. The only problem is, that I am just cringing to think how much they are going to cost.....

-Doug :worship:

Careful Doug, you might end up on their famous banned customer list... :thumbsup:

I'm not saying I wouldn't buy them :) I didn't think I would buy the F-16 NSI either (at $28.99 ea), but somehow five ended up at my house...... :whistle: I was thinking about doing some stuff for this kit, but if meteor is going to it, that will save me time :banana:

-Doug :)