P-47M Thunderbolt 1/48 ...In finish

Hi all

This is my P-47 M 1/48 from tamiya this is very good kit :whistle: good detail.

About the colour on my bird Outside painting, guess the true color from George Bosvik’s plane cos it’s unseen pattern. Please forgive me that I forgot to make a shot when I painted with airbrush, promiss to present it next time.

I painted a spotted color on the outside and wethering to make it look like a shopworn plane (high performance pilot drive it!) Let’s see a spotted color that burn with sunlight, it’s not similar shade. So it look like the real plane!

Let to see

Head-8.jpg

A001.jpg

A002.jpg

A003.jpg

A004.jpg

A008.jpg

A009.jpg

A010.jpg

Follow To see walkaround the detail.... :whistle::wave:

Let’s see a spotted color that burn with sunlight, it’s not similar shade. So it look like the real plane!

D04.jpg

D011.jpg

A020.jpg

A021.jpg

The u.s insigna and more marking above my bird not use any decal it all marking by air brush as i want to do my best.

D08.jpg

see the Shoke up and hydrolic system did with cromium sticker. Made some tube with hypodermic syringe cos it look like real thing.

D014.jpg

Barrel gun

D017.jpg

And I paint figure from ICM I use winsor&newton oil colour paint on face and arm ,Use TAMIYA ENAMEL colour paint all pilot suit

F3.jpg

F1-1.jpg

F5-1.jpg

see behind my build at http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....howtopic=126644

please give me your valuable comment

it make me fell happy

all comment are welcome

Thank you sir

OISHI

Oishi,

There is absolutely no words I can come up with....the detail, the PE set you did yourself, the pilot...all of it is well....real!!

The Tbolt is by far my favorite!! You have made this classic come to life! Awesome job!!

AWESOME!!

-Jimbo

Gentlemen we have a winner here!! :D Absolutely stunning build. Seriously you should enter this in a competition. GOLD winner for sure!!

Daniel :D

Edited by Mattcooke

I already posted on the other thread, but this is so good that there's no harm in posting twice.

OUTSTANDING! On the othe rthread I said "one of the best T-Blts ever", but now I'm pretty sure it is THE best T-bolt ever! ;)

Oishi, I have been wanting to add a comment to this thread since you posted the pictures but words fail me.

I cannot begin to express how impressed I am with your build. I admire every aspect of your creation sir.

The attention to detail is spell-binding and the quality of finish appears second to none. The weathering is sublime and the detail painting is as crisp as I've witnessed.

You are very obviously a man at the very top of his craft.

I salute you :thumbsup: and eagerly await your next offering.

Thank you for sharing this build with us here.

:taunt: