Depending on the airframe you're modeling, and how accurate you want to go, there are some other changes as well. Fy87 and later jets (which include most of the 64AGRS aircraft) have 4 chaff/flare dispensers, where as earlier jets only have 2. The AGRS jets also use the intake "chin" pods and ALQ-188 ECM pods that you'll need to acquire from somewhere. The vast majority of USAF jets, excluding Block 50/52, now also have reinforcement plates on the wing roots and at the base of the vertical stab. You'll need to add these, since they are included in no kits.

Jake

Thanks Jake,

Planning on doing the brown or flogger scheme from AB's viper aggressor sheet.

Kevin

You're welcome. The brown scheme is for the Block 32s, while the blue is for the Block 42s.

Which jet? I think I've got pics of all of them.

Jake

That would be cool. Do you have pics of that jet in the flogger scheme also? I still haven't decided which scheme to do. The sheet said that a/c wore both schemes which is why I chose that a/c. No hurry though, I will be out of town for the next two weeks for training and am not sure if I will have access to a computer or not.

Thanks for all your help.

Kevin