Sorry guys, another Super Hornet F/18F.........

rumour has it we might seriously being pulling out of the JSF deal and doubling the SH order :nanner: :P

why did i think this would occur?

its gonna be WAY over budget and WAY behind the USN is also looking at buying more SH to fill the gap of the legacy jets being run into the ground due to extended delay

Thats news to me too...... Good rumor but!

I would be very surprised if we pulled out of the F-35 deal... Would p1ss alot of people off, not the least of which would be the aircrew involved.

Pcotcher,GAmodeler,Raptor Supporter,Richard,Heretic,Tomcat27,Aarzee and Nimrod, thanks a lot guys!.........as always i'm glad you like it and thanks for dropping in for a look. :P

Cheers,

Jeff.

you doing happen to have any spare little diamonds that you could chuck this way do you? (like the ones you have used on the fod covers)

Richard

Richard, i'll PM you.

Very cool!

You'll need to do a RAAF one now too :P

Thanks again Nimrod.Yep, i've already got another "F" model SH just waiting for that very project.As soon as we get them and someone releases the decals for them, she's good to go.I hope its not too soon though, as i don't feel like doing one of these again for a while, i'm all Super Horneted out! :nanner:

Cheers,

Jeff.

I hope its not too soon though, as i don't feel like doing one of these again for a while, i'm all Super Horneted out!

Jeff even if someone releases the decals in a weeks time and you buy them...dosnt mean you have to make it straight away. put the decals in your stash or in the box of the hornet and hide it in your stash untill you feel like doing it!

Richard

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Well, finally i think i'll call this one done, which i am glad as i was getting a bit stale with it.

I'd just like to thank everyone for the nice comments along the way and especially to the regular guys for dropping in, much appreciated fellas. B)

Pics will be posted in Critique Corner.

138.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Cheers,

Jeff.