I was rearranging my display cabinets yesterday and I had temporarily moved all my 1/72 Tomcats into one area, and couldn't resist taking a few photos.

F14Collection20070728_001.jpg

F14Collection20070728_002.jpg

F14Collection20070728_003.jpg

Does anyone else have a similar addiction collection(s)?

Edited by Andy Mullen

line1.jpg

line3.jpg

01-19.jpg

You were saying?

took those pics about 2 months ago, brought my tomcat collection to the ground floor of my flat to take a group shot before sending them for a local tomcat tribute model meet. At the time of the photos no weapons were mounted yet but they have since been up.

Not as many as you Mr Andy :salute: , :D but i'm still adding to the brood, especially with my VF-decal vf101/vx4/9 sheet just reached my doorstep, i think i'll add probably a few more 1/72s before the end of the year, and maybe a 1/48 too..

and of course, Mr 'Phantom' Shawn has these tomcat broods in 1/48! :thumbsup:

- with respect, Kevin

ps.. can i show collections of other airplanes in this thread?

Edited by Tomcat RIO
madmen.

He's just jealous! :thumbsup:

Andy and Tomcat RIO, be careful posting such pics, the US DoD, CIA, FBI, DHS, IRS, DHL, NFL, IRL, UPS, FDA, and ETC will be confiscating your stuff in case you decide to sell any to the Iranians! :thumbsup:

Wonderful collections. I'm on a similar bent, to do one each representative of each squadron in each variation of marking scheme from CVW-8/USS Nimitz 1975-1987, and any visiting aircraft during that timeframe. About 25% of the way there.

Poor pics here but you get the idea...

carriermodels016.jpg

carriermodels017.jpg

Also, one each of the Irish Air Corps inventory from 1922 to present day, in 1/72. Easier than one each of Tomcats!

Like to see Andrew D the Jolly Rogers Guy's take on this!!!!

Lastly, Aircraft carriers anyone?

jan2007023.jpg

Edited by roym

Nice colection...

My small coletction, from a true Tomcat lover from Slovenia.

All models are Revell cats 1/48, rescribed, on all models Eduards parts has been used, on some also Aires C-pits and bang seats. Curently VF-211 Kitty is in final stages of completition... and one D on the way...

t-row1.jpg

t-row2.jpg

t-row3.jpg

t-row5.jpg

t-row4.jpg

[Does anyone else have a similar addiction collection(s)?

INDEED!!! But most of my models are packed away for the next several months. Perhaps I can do you some photos after December.

Most of mine are in the Gallery section anyway. 18 pages of Phantoms, 8 (ish pages) of CVW-8 planes. And I think I have 30 or so Tomcats.....just can't remember.

DANG!! you guys are incredible!! i've only build about 10 models in my entire life. what an inspiration! i'm the same way about P-51D's. i've built 3 of em' and none of my 10 finished kits made it through 2 moves in recent years. i wish i had been more careful now. i would love to have a collection of built kits like that. thanks for posting them.

Very beautiful to seen it..

I'll place my photo another time..i must taken once..a several collections..NASA, VF-143, Blue Angels, Jagdgeschwader 73 and RNLAF.

I've found once..a collections of my Blue Angels and NASA..all are in 1/48 scale.

p1030606.jpg

p1030308.jpg

Great collections guys :thumbsup: Keep them coming.

Heres another collection of mine - US Navy Blue Angels. Not yet complete - have an 1/48 F9F-8 (once Hobbycraft/Trumpeter release them), 1/144 Connie and R5D-3 to do and that will be it.

BlueAngelsCollection20070730_001.jpg

BlueAngelsCollection20070730_002.jpg

BlueAngelsCollection20070730_003.jpg

BlueAngelsCollection20070730_004.jpg

Edited by Andy Mullen

Beautiful Andy.. :thumbsup:

I'm building now C-130T Hercules Fat Albert with JATO. On stash have i C-121J Connie, F9F-5 Panther and R5D. I must buy F11F-1 Tiger and F9F-8 Cougar and then are my Blue Angels collection complete. <_<

I've also a F/A-18 Hornet season 2004 and A-4F skyhawk and they must build also.

• 4 weeks later...