Everything is set up and we're good to go folks!! The only question is what kinda beer will we have on tap? The Marriott is still working on that one.

Very much appreciate all the great companies out there stepping up and helping out again this year. It's gonna be a blast!!

Hosp%20Banner%202007.jpg

The only question is what kinda beer will we have on tap?
Hey Bob...if you end up choosing anything else but Bud, your mostly likely buying the beer from the place I at work now :D. We're right down the street and exclusively distribute Coors, Miller, Corona, Tecate, XX, Newcastle, and whole lot more in the area. You should see the warehouse...I've never seen so much beer under one roof and The Marriott is one of our accounts too. See ya in a few weeks!

:thumbsup:

Hey Bob...if you end up choosing anything else but Bud, your mostly likely buying the beer from the place I at work now :D. We're right down the street and exclusively distribute Coors, Miller, Corona, Tecate, XX, Newcastle, and whole lot more in the area. You should see the warehouse...I've never seen so much beer under one roof and The Marriott is one of our accounts too. See ya in a few weeks!

:rofl:

Sounds like the party needs to be moved to Cyrus' work!

Rodney

• 2 weeks later...