Hot off the bench!! Viper time!!!

Okay,

Took a break from all of the Dios and conversions to do something fun. This kit was FUN! It goes together real nice and this one is all but out of the box. I put some Eduard PE on the seat and messed with the lenses some, but other than that.... Its pretty basic. Once again, gunze paints over a flat black basecoat. This thing was sooooo easy!!

Enjoy it....I did!!

Steven

f16ctam4801yw1.jpg

f16ctam4802pv9.jpg

f16ctam4803gq6.jpg

f16ctam4806am3.jpg

f16ctam4807hx6.jpg

f16ctam4808dk7.jpg

f16ctam4809lg5.jpg

f16ctam4810vi7.jpg

f16ctam4811ah0.jpg

f16ctam4814vi5.jpg

:huh:

Actually I did color it with the original colors but I lightened em a bit. Just liked the look a bit more. Personal taste I guess.

Oh...no, on the can... I forgot, the outside is the kit. The inside is a resin copy I made of the Aires F15E can that I simply mated to make it look a bit more real

Steven

Excellent build Steven but one quick question....does the intake lip fit bad on the Tamiya kit?? I havent gotten to mine yet.

Mike

Hey Mike! Yep, it doesn't line up so well. Needs some fiddling, but comes out ok.

Excellant Viper... welcome to the Tamiya club. Not to take away from your model ... your tail codes are reversed.

LOL!! I won't be taking it to any contests then. It's those darn ADD drugs I take!! Gets my focus going but turns everything backward!! :cheers: