I was out to Pocono this weekend for the NASCAR race, and stopped by Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Airport (KAVP) to check out some of the team rides.

Roush Racing Raytheon Premier:

180177743-L.jpg

Greg Biffle's Falcon 20

180183029-L.jpg

Kevin Harvick's Lear

180185642-L.jpg

Morgan-McClure Racing Citation

180186859-L.jpg

Dale Jarrett's Citation

180189908-L.jpg

A gaggle of King Airs, the first one (N507P) belongs to Clint Boyer, and there are a couple of Yates Racing and a Childress Racing one as well.

180187691-L.jpg

Here are a few from out at the track.

Goodyear Blimp "Spirit of Innovation"

180481503-L.jpg

180483298-L.jpg

PA ANG EC-130J for the flyby prior to Sunday's race.

181240847-L.jpg

181241045-L.jpg

A pair of helicopters from Lehigh Valley Hospital / University MedEvac were at the track as well.

Lifting off with a driver injured in Saturday's ARCA race.

180489181-L.jpg

180492909-L.jpg

180491657-L.jpg

181241451-L.jpg

181241670-L.jpg

181242133-L.jpg

The Premier may look like a porpoise with a beer gut, but it sure can get up and go!

It's the first time I've seen one, and thank you, I was trying to come up with a good description for how it looks, I think you hit the nail on the head :coolio:

Any pic of Junior's brazilian bird?

No, but I did see the tail of Junior's Lear:

181558871-L.jpg

And a friend got a couple of shots of DEI's new ERJ when they arrived Thursday:

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6030258

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6030254

Great photos! Do you have anymore of the T-39G? It's tail just shows up in the third picture.

Not a great shot, it was partially blocked by Harvick's Lear:

181558961-L.jpg

Great shots Moose. When I saw the helos coming and going during the race I wished I had been in a better spot to take photos. You must have been in the infield. Our seats were right at Pit entrance.

Chappie

Wow, seeing that many private jets at the airport, I would be tempted to hold up a sign after the race that says "Charolette?" while trying to thumb a ride in one. The black Lear IMHO has the coolest paintjob of them all, and it is a nice change from variations of the white fuselage so common in private and commercial aviation today. Biffle's Falcon with its tail art is also pretty cool.

Great shots Moose. When I saw the helos coming and going during the race I wished I had been in a better spot to take photos. You must have been in the infield. Our seats were right at Pit entrance.

Chappie

Thanks! Actually, I was in the grandstand for those shots. My seat is in the top row of the upper grandstand (right below the suites) just before Start/Finish. I'm shooting with a Canon 100-400mm lens.

I'm shooting with a Canon 100-400mm lens.

I hate you. :cheers: Kidding. That is my dream lens. I'll get one someday. Right before Start/Finish?! We were about 100ft away from each other! We were on Row MM. Did you happen to shoot any pics of the 20 or 42? PM me please.

My wife and I had fun (free tickets) but an 8 hour round trip is a little much to do in one day. Are you going to Dover? The Monster Mile is only 40 minutes from my house.

Chappie

I hate you. :blink: Kidding. That is my dream lens. I'll get one someday. Right before Start/Finish?! We were about 100ft away from each other! We were on Row MM. Did you happen to shoot any pics of the 20 or 42? PM me please.

My wife and I had fun (free tickets) but an 8 hour round trip is a little much to do in one day. Are you going to Dover? The Monster Mile is only 40 minutes from my house.

Chappie

Haven't been to Dover - I have family about 30 minutes from Pocono, so it's easy to spend the weekend and drive home Monday.

I still have a ton of pictures to edit (still haven't finished all the June shots - I need to stop taking pictures for a month and just edit, edit, edit :angry: )

181798265-L.jpg

181798103-L.jpg

181797816-L.jpg

Nice pics! When I read the topic title, I thought you had pics of the AF car, but these were even better!

Oh, I got that too...

181797992-L.jpg

Now, it's Miller Time (although, I don't know if beer and donuts go together!)

181798048-L.jpg

It's the first time I've seen one, and thank you, I was trying to come up with a good description for how it looks, I think you hit the nail on the head :woo:

Yeah well I work on one (detailing n whatnot), I love the nose, but the gut always turns me off. Still she gets up n goes like a Viper :pray:

Ves B)

Moose,

Wow, you got some great pictures. I love the flag-holding JPM fan with the 42 in the background. Very cool. I had my camera with me, but left it in the car cause did not think I'd get any good pictures shooting through the fence. If I'd known I would have been above the fence when shooting pit lane I would have brought it in.

Chappie