I hadn't joined this group when this all took place, but I thought it would be fun to share these with you guys!

Enjoy!!!

The Collings Foundation was at it again, this year they had added a B-25 to the Wings of Freedom tour.

When they visited Moffet Field in California, only 8 miles from my parents house, I knew it was going to be a great 3 day weekend sitting on the field watching the old birds touch down all day.

Here are a few shots from Sunday, with the best light and not one cloud in the sky! Friday had the best clouds, but a broken lenz cause all the photos taken that day to go into the trash!

I caught a pair of F-18s and a 727 used for zero gravitiy flights. Also a P-3c visit for about 20 min, I did not include a photo of the F-18s. I might later.

I hope you guys enjoy these!!! :rolleyes:

B-2401.jpg

B-1702.jpg

B-2502.jpg

B-2403.jpg

B-1701.jpg

ZeroG.jpg

Fan-damn-tastic pictures! Please give us tutorial on how you "backdated" the Witchcraft picture. I've got several warbird pics that I'd like to make old looking.

Chappie

Thanks guys!!! <_<

Fan-damn-tastic pictures! Please give us tutorial on how you "backdated" the Witchcraft picture. I've got several warbird pics that I'd like to make old looking.

Chappie

Send me an e-mail with like 3 or 4 photos you want me to modify and I'll do them for you if you want.

Other wise it's way to hard for me to explain how to make them look like that.