Today's 1/32 Revell Mirage IIIE

Dave,

Same question posed in my mind. It does look like he put a different seat in it. Almost looks like an F-18 one. There used to be somebody (French I think) that did a cockpit. I can't remeber who, but I do remeber reading about it somewhere..

Jarrod

I know of two sets for the Revell Mirage IIIE. The first >> click here << is from Plane Bits out of Melbourne Australia. This may be the one you are thinking of Jarrod, but since it comes with a Martin Baker MB-6 seat which looks like an F-4 Phantom seat I think Mr. Viera used the old TAC Scale Dynamics/CAM Kifr C-7 set. The seat in Mr. Vieira’s Mirage looks just like the one in my Kfir conversion set. I think it's an MB Mk 10. This would also account for Jarrod’s F-18 observation.

:whistle:

Edited by BrockyTaz
I was wondering if it was the CAM/TAC Scale Kfir set too. The Kfir C7 IP is a lot different than the standard Mirage IIIE panel, though.

Yes the IP is multi functional isn't it? I played around with one of the photos form the article last night (the last one shows the IP) and it looks like the IP from the Kfir set.

I'm not up my Mirage speak, but I wonder if Brazil has put their Mirages through a SLEP or upgrade program?