My Sentry Eagle 07 shots

Well, I see I wasn't the only one on here that went to Sentry Eagle this year. It was great to finally see some of the ANG planes that I haven't been able to see before and some I probably won't get to see again. Weather was perfect, nice to escape all the humidity of Kansas City for a few days. Anyways, hope you enjoy.....

DSC03823.jpg

DSC03760.jpg

DSC03756.jpg

DSC03746.jpg

DSC03745.jpg

DSC03759.jpg

DSC03741.jpg

DSC03739.jpg

Those pictures suck Dave. How 'bout we see the high quality ones I shot.

Is that an F-18?? Can't tell because it's so high quality.

DSCN2206.jpg

F-15's or dirt on the lense?

DSCN2359.jpg

Finally one that turned out ok. I'll stick to my day job.

DSCN2118.jpg

Nice pics though. Not mine I mean.

Paul

Well, I see I wasn't the only one on here that went to Sentry Eagle this year. It was great to finally see some of the ANG planes that I haven't been able to see before and some I probably won't get to see again. Weather was perfect, nice to escape all the humidity of Kansas City for a few days. Anyways, hope you enjoy.....

DSC03756.jpg

quote]

Nice Pics! Too bad #3 was out of position here.. :)

Pig

Thanks for the comments guys, yeah, it was awesome to see FL, OR, HI, MO, WI, CA ANG, and the Hornets as well as the WA ANG tankers all in one place together, and as a matter of fact on Friday afternoon, they flew a very nice formation around one of the tankers, I chose to video tape it rather that shoot pictures, maybe I can put upload it to Youtube or something. The only dissapointments were the Marine F-5's were not there, the Portland Eagles were not there, and I had heard the MA ANG Eagles were going to be there as well, I did see the Portland Eagles at PDX on a connecting flight, but didn't get to shoot em. Even with the mentioned planes not being there, it was a once in a lifetime trip for me.

I took about 400 photos, I will sift through them and post some more later this week.

Dave

Great pics. Would love to see more shots of the Hawaiian Eagles and the Fist of the Fleet Hornets if ya got 'em.

Cheers,

Dave