Hasegawa 1/32 Ki-61

Nice build , and a superb NMF

I built one my one with the same marking, and there's no way I'm posting pics of it , after your one -

Its a great build isn't it - I wish all 32nd scale models were as easy!

Cool thanks for the comments guys! :D

Nice build , and a superb NMF

I built one my one with the same marking, and there's no way I'm posting pics of it , after your one -

Its a great build isn't it - I wish all 32nd scale models were as easy!

Post a pic of yours, I'm sure it's just fine. I always like seeing different forms of everyones interpretation of the same model and markings. FWIW, I used Tamiya's silver leaf decanted into my air brush tinlet for the NMF. That technique helps the finish come out real nice and smooth IMO.

I agree, it is a nice kit! I've got 3 more in the stash, 2 of which are on my 'production line' at the moment.

Cool thanks for the comments guys! :crying2:

Post a pic of yours, I'm sure it's just fine. I always like seeing different forms of everyones interpretation of the same model and markings. FWIW, I used Tamiya's silver leaf decanted into my air brush tinlet for the NMF. That technique helps the finish come out real nice and smooth IMO.

I agree, it is a nice kit! I've got 3 more in the stash, 2 of which are on my 'production line' at the moment.

Brian is famous in these parts for building models fast and still do a very good job.

(Brother)Rick