Hello

My name is JP Vieira and I am an illustrator

I have been doing mostly military history illustrations; this is my first venture into aircraft illustration:

http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/jp_v...cture44125.aspx

It represents an A-7P "corsair" of the PAF (Portuguese Air Force), with a commemorative scheme applied to celebrate the 18 years and 64000 hours of flight with this model in the PAF.

I would appreciate all commentaries; as I said it is my first illustration of an aircraft and the feedback will help improve my work.

Many thanks

Best regards

JP Vieira

An impressive first aircraft! :cheers:

I think there is some problem with the rear markings, in that they don't integrate with the panel lines - it seems too me that they are just on the 'surface' of the drawing rather than the 'surface' of the plane...

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Geoff Nutkins is an aviation artist of international renown.

At the Aviation Art website you will find a large selection of aviation art prints, featuring a wide variety of aircraft types depicted in scenes from the Wright brothers to modern military, civil, and airline aircraft. Unlike most aviation art businesses, this business is full time job, hobby ,passion, and life. Experts providing aviation art for collectors and enthusiasts.

Geoff Nutkins is an aviation artist of international renown.

At the Aviation Art website you will find a large selection of ...

Firstly, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of clowns do. But just a friendly observation since this is your first post. It is generally considered un-couth to post an advertisement for or work by a different artist than the original poster, unless it has been asked for, in someone elses thread. The better way to do this would have been to start your own thread. Not to sound rude again, just something to consider.

Thanks,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thank for ressurecting this one...:lol:

I have made some improvements on my work since then and I want to thank all for your input.

Best regards to all

You know I like your art work very much....keep them coming....One of these I might buy one form you !HOLMES :)

Thanks Holmes.

I am currently more focused on 6 paintings: profiles of FW-190D, Lightning F.MK6 and F-86 and a painting of a Korean war dogfight and the posters of the A-7P and the Fiat G-91.

You can check their progress in my website.

Best regards :salute:

Thanks Holmes.

I am currently more focused on 6 paintings: profiles of FW-190D, Lightning F.MK6 and F-86 and a painting of a Korean war dogfight and the posters of the A-7P and the Fiat G-91.

You can check their progress in my website.

Best regards :)

I will. thanks for the tip.. ;)

HOLMES :P