Hey everyone

I was able to convince Bob Sanchez to ask his company for a tour of their workplace - BAE Systems (where they turn F-4s into QF-4s)

The facility is approx 2.5 hours from LA (traffic), and they have room for about 5-10 people to go.

So far, the interested people are me, Plastic Weapons (Ryan F).

Anyone else who may be interested, please leave a message here, or PM me so I can pass your name on to Bob.

Cheers

Anthony

Yo people! did anyone manage to get around those Drones or what?? I want me some photographs... :o

Mike

I missed it! Totally took the wrong exit to the Marriot and that cost me an extra hour of travel time trying to get back onto Highway 5. So, yeah did anyone get pics? :blink:

We never got to go. I left a message here for anyone who wanted to show up to meet at Twobobs booth at 3pm but the only people who showed up for it were me, Twobobs, and some other dude that was just walking by and asked what we were standing there for <_<

Oh well...:rofl:

We never got to go. I left a message here for anyone who wanted to show up to meet at Twobobs booth at 3pm but the only people who showed up for it were me, Twobobs, and some other dude that was just walking by and asked what we were standing there for :lol:

Oh well...:(

Oh man, that is a bummmmeeerrr!! I would have loved to see some QF-4 pics. It's a sad day today... :) ........... :)