Beware Alan Bussie

Wow a guy in Serbia and one in Australia with the same IP, very strange is it not!!!

Hmm It is of course possible that the DNS servers (which allocate i.p.address 's )are linked by a yet undiscovered randomisation synch technique, or just possibly all the new posters have completely randomly, manually configured their I.P addresses exactly the same. In which case they should use their new found talent to pick out some lottery numbers. <_<

With this thread going on surely word would have got back to Mr Bussie, in which case why hasnt he come on to defend himself? But then again, now we wouldnt know that he was who he said he was :coolio:

Just saying!

Perhaps Mr. Bussie believes in the Mike Dunlap theory of negative press suppression: offer a free kit to anyone who pops up and declares how great a trader he is.

Great way to get rid of dirty old Al... Everybody to his store! And I mean everybody! Some great models lies there in Kentucky. Get your free model and help his quick bunkruptcy! (But lay your hands of Renwal and vacform kits, those are mine, do you think that I write this for free?) :)

Hmm It is of course possible that the DNS servers (which allocate i.p.address 's )are linked by a yet undiscovered randomisation synch technique, or just possibly all the new posters have completely randomly, manually configured their I.P addresses exactly the same. In which case they should use their new found talent to pick out some lottery numbers. :)

With this thread going on surely word would have got back to Mr Bussie, in which case why hasnt he come on to defend himself? But then again, now we wouldnt know that he was who he said he was :tumble:

Just saying!

One thing I can tell for shure - I'm real me, and I'm not Bussie's dog of war... and Ron from Australia also gave his address, he seemed very sincere guy... ooops, in my second reply I didn't write down my email... so here it is... nebojsa.savicevic@gmail.com ... everything I did send here was from that address and from my home computer

So if you are well meaning and skillful with computers I am shure that you will put an end to this IP dispute. If you need any specific informations concerning my provider etc, feel free to ask...

Sincerely, N.

My personal email is also available to everybody - even to those who wants to send me words which are not for this forum (if any).

Hetzer,

If you're new here some things are not explicitly spelled out, I understand you may be confused.

There is an element of trust implied by the plane/post count next to our usernames, if someone has been on here a while and is an active member then what they post is typically taken as truth.

But what we're seeing in this thread is that 4 people joined specifically to counter what the original poster said, all 4 have member numbers that are very close in sequence and all of their posts have been in this forum and on this topic. And as another member noted, new members typically don't stat out in this forum, so it really looks suspicious that all 4 newbies have posted in this one thread.

If Mr. Bussie wishes to refute what was posted about him then he's free to do so provided he does it unde his own name. I've seen this happen in other threads where someone posts about a problem they've had and the other party will post their side of the story, most of the time its something simple that caused the problem and usually the problem is resolved in short order.

Hope this helps.

Ken

Hello Ken

Yes, it helps... I understand how suspicious it looks... maybe I'm a fool fighting a lost cause... but I realy hate to see a good man down (sorry - the one that I know as a good man - and in my system of values you must defend those whom you label so)... of course I can speak only for myself and from my experience... I appreciate your letter most of all for addressing me as me and not as Bussie's clone.

I'm also of opinion that Bussie has to come here - I'll write him a note - but also note that J-fever has to participate in that discussion, we never heard from him since his starting text. Anyway, if Bussie doesn't appear soon, I'm out of this... other forums look great, hope I'll meet you there.

Sincerely, N.

I'm laughing so hard I'm actually starting to get a headache.......

We from Serbia and Bulgaria just got some free horse medicine from Bussie the Great Guru. Hail Busie! Use them on our wifes.. all well.. all alive...feel well... no headache... want some? We like share :)

This thread should have it's own forum! Keep'm coming boys,the readings great!

This is WAY better than Oprah and Dr Phil

Come on noobs,don't take this lying down :) :tumble:

:popcorn:

Tony

Where is a good man being derided or knocked down?

The OP detailed his specific concerns with a specific order from a specific retailer.No flaming.

Then several people join the Forum to leap to the retailers defense.Defense for what? There was no attack.

This makes me suspicious.So I tweak it a little,and appearently someone took offense.

Hmm..........let me say,I wouldn't buy from Mr.Bussie if he had the last existing kit on the planet.

His 'defenders' have guaranteed that.

-Dave

I'm a mod on another forum as well, we are a group owned and run forum though, so no one person has that power all themselves, it is shared by the staff. There are tools we use to register IP's within the forum software.

I believe there are also external tools available to find this information out and to find out where the IP is registered and located or at least traced through.

This thread should have it's own forum! Keep'm coming boys,the readings great!

This is WAY better than Oprah and Dr Phil

Come on noobs,don't take this lying down :deadhorse1::rofl:

:popcorn:

Tony

Thanx Tony, I'll take this as a personal compliment.

Don't worry, I'm not going to go away, it's my winter vacation, kids go skiing every day, dogs won't go for a walk, so I sit in front of my computer, slowly rigging Alcock&Brown's Vimy and enjoing The Bussie Show. Glad you like it. Hail Bussie!

Edited by hetzer
This is actually an incorrect statement.

Steve B

ARC Owner

Thank you Steve for keeping everything on the line.

Had faith in ARC for a long time.

Sincerely N.

PS - Forseti42 shame on you! And all the others going your way...

Where is a good man being derided or knocked down?

The OP detailed his specific concerns with a specific order from a specific retailer.No flaming.

Then several people join the Forum to leap to the retailers defense.Defense for what? There was no attack.

This makes me suspicious.So I tweak it a little,and appearently someone took offense.

Hmm..........let me say,I wouldn't buy from Mr.Bussie if he had the last existing kit on the planet.

His 'defenders' have guaranteed that.

-Dave

Please do not use my words with twisting effect. Earlier I described Mr.Bussie as a "good man" as far as my experience is concerned... Noobies defending the retailer? Defending theirself I should say.. Defending theirself and their own dignity from the ongoing replies full of sarcazm - just go back and see the comments... And when all the regular ammo was fired IP insinuations came. Just see how it ended - the site owner had to intervene... Shamefull!

If Mr.Bussie is a honest man as I think he is, he would be happy not to have such customers (not applying to you personaly, please note that).

Edited by hetzer

Hetz, I'll give you props. You're sticking up for your pal and that's a good thing.

But these guys????

Steve Wiessbach

hmriggs

profjake

om2506

twister2008 3 posts all in bad trader

Ronald Smith 6 posts all in bad trader

You can't help but call BS on them.

No worries hetzer....I don't take your words personally.

And I never meant to twist anything you said.

For me,this thread is the most entertaining thing on the Internet right now!

-Dave

Yeah, and the fun goes on...

P.S. As for the linguist expert who established the facts of style similarities, what can I say - Congratulations, wish you were my student.

Coooollll I can hardly shpell linguist....Now, I IS one! :deadhorse1:

Too bad my appointed name is "Wanda" and not "Connie" :blink:

Thank you I'm here till Thursday......TRY THE VEAL!!!! :rofl:

...guy walks in with a fake plastic mustache and glasses...

Heeeelllloooo!

My name is Ala..hheh I mean Homer Simpson... :worship:

I was just browsing these forums like I've been doing everyday for the past 57 years, when I saw this thread about Alan Bussie.

Since he once donated 3 of his Kidneys to my young orphaned daughter afflicted with various illnesses, I wanted to take a few minutes to speak up and tell you guys how wrong you are.

Alan has come thru in all of the thousands of trades I've done with him, going as far as including bundles of cash int he packages he sent me. Sometimes he'll even build the model himself before shipping it to me. Other times he'll donate parts of the profit he makes from a sale to my favorite charity.

Alan Bussie is a VERY good trader in my book.

P.S. Never mind the post counter...it has never worked for me, I've posted litterally thousands of posts here...

OOhhh, and my IP address thing isnt correct either...

P.S.S. I live on the Serbio-Bulgarian border if it helps give more credibility to this post.

quote "OOhhh, and my IP address thing isnt correct either..."

sheeesh, guys,,,,once it was established by Steve that they DIDN'T have the same IP,,,,,,,how come it keeps being mentioned as if it is a fact?

I know you are trying to "just have fun" here,,,,,but,,,,,once that FACT gets put on this thread,,,,,AB is not the one at risk of losing credibility with this.

Rex ( just watching the train wreck )

and MY IP had better say something about outside of Nashville,,,,,or there is something really wrong with someone's IP trace program