I hope you are not selling these because boeing holds the copyright to the likeness of their planes and the airlines depicted also hold copyrights to their logoes and colourscheme's.

• 6 months later...

That looks really nice Vladimir...I was wondering, do you think it'd be possible to do 2 AN-124 profiles in this same format? :explode:

I'm looking for the Polet Flight aircraft that was involved in the moving of the EP-3E from Hainan Dao and the one involved in the "Operation Christmas Child†flights in 2003.

Anthony

• 2 weeks later...
That looks really nice Vladimir...I was wondering, do you think it'd be possible to do 2 AN-124 profiles in this same format? :rolleyes:

I'm looking for the Polet Flight aircraft that was involved in the moving of the EP-3E from Hainan Dao and the one involved in the "Operation Christmas Child†flights in 2003.

Anthony

As I remember, profiles of An-124 were published in Model Airplane Intl some two years ago.

How come?

GORGEOUS work of art Vladimir.....They cant be sold I think because of Copyright reAsons and because they (Boeing) sell them themselves in some form of art, key rings, prints etc.... Shame really because these are EXCELLENT....

HOLMES. :nanner: