1/48 Italeri Tornado ECR Tiger Stripe Decals

I'm looking to build my 1/48 Italeri Tornado into the German ECR version with the tiger stripes. Does anybody have a spare sheet from the kit i could buy, or is there an aftermarket version of this?

Thanks!

There is an aftermarket sheet for it. I forget right at the moment who does it though. I read somewhere the kits decals are oversized and difficult to work with. I have that kit and could send you the tiger decals if you want but I need the other decals, stencils and national markings, for the other version shown on the sheet. Hope that helps.

edit: found the decals, I think.

http://www.squadron.com/ItemDetails.asp?item=PY48104

I swear somebody else makes them too though. :D

Edited by desilva6
There is an aftermarket sheet for it. I forget right at the moment who does it though. I read somewhere the kits decals are oversized and difficult to work with. I have that kit and could send you the tiger decals if you want but I need the other decals, stencils and national markings, for the other version shown on the sheet. Hope that helps.

edit: found the decals, I think.

http://www.squadron.com/ItemDetails.asp?item=PY48104

I swear somebody else makes them too though. :cheers:

Thanks for the help! I searched those decals on google and it looks like they dont include the actual tiger stripes for some reason :blink:

I already have the tiger decals that are included in the ECR kit, but i hear that some are too small (and some too big) and its good to acquire a second sheet to trim little sections to fill in the voids