Russian Air Show 2007

That was some sort of strange compilation and not all the pictures were taken at this year's MAKS. The guy was talking about MAKS (it seemed so, he mentioned Zhukovsky and the Russian aviation industry), but he never used the word and oddly names the show as "Russian Airshow 2007"!

The pictures were of course very nice.

Nice pictures, but none are recent. Some from MAKS-05 and beyond, some from Gelendzhik, some from China... and some from Google. But thanks for sharing nonetheless.

I just got home from Russia. It will take me few days at best to sort thru all the photos, so keep an eye out for updates.

Regards.

Z.

Having heard so much of your trip, I'm really looking forward to the pics as well!

:bandhead2: You havent heard anything yet. Wait till I tell you about that strip-club in St. Petersburg...

I've just downloaded 1800 pictures from my camera. Plus I have to work this weekend and the lawn hasnt been mowed in 2 weeks.

I hope you dont mind if I add few links to other MAKS-07 photo galleries while I sort my own pics. I think it would be more productive than having several parallel thread.

Check out this one first - every thumbnail is a separate album.

Pilot'b Blog: MAKS-07 "Day 0"

Pilot's Blog: Day One

Pilot's Blog: MiG's new UCAV

Pilot's Blog: Day Five

Pilot's Blog: Best of MAKS-07

:D You havent heard anything yet. Wait till I tell you about that strip-club in St. Petersburg...

A picture would tell more than a thousand words, but knowing the strict policy on cameras inside the St. Petersburg night clubs, I'll probably have to resort to your vivid story... :D

:D You havent heard anything yet. Wait till I tell you about that strip-club in St. Petersburg...

now THAT sounds like a cool place!!!

I wonder what goes on inside a St Petersburg stip club?

I heard that one was located close to a church or something. and another one was close to #61 on the main street, just south of the Metro.

mh..... the possibilites....

:banana:

Shark

More photos became available. These galleries are probably the most complete of them all. Let them all load fully, as each contains at least 200+ thumbnails to full-sized photos.

Day One - 316 photos.

Day One - 285 photos

Day Three - 229 photos

Day Three - 219 photos

Day Five - 275 photos

Day Six - 154 photos

Additional 492 photos

Enjoy.

Z.S.