Well whos going then?

I'll be missing the show. :whistle:

Time like this I wished I lived in the UK. You guys over there have no idea how lucky you are.....you can drive to the Aston Martin or Lotus factory etc. Attend some great airshows and and car shows and finally wrap up the year with a 2 day trip to Telford.

Enjoy the show guys and take pictures of the models for ARC!!!

Steve B

I'll be missing the show. :coolio:

Time like this I wished I lived in the UK. You guys over there have no idea how lucky you are.....you can drive to the Aston Martin or Lotus factory etc. Attend some great airshows and and car shows and finally wrap up the year with a 2 day trip to Telford.

Enjoy the show guys and take pictures of the models for ARC!!!

Steve B

maybe so but the weather sucks big time ;)

Me and Jens both days :worship: - all the way from Germany

Lothar

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will have some bottled Highlander for you mein freund! :coolio:

stevie

Oh and might aswell tell you guys, YUP am gonna be there with the big blue an yellow tent! :blink:

Will hopefully make it there this year, not sure on day though yet! I live close to Telford (~15 minute drive) so getting there isn't a challenge but I may be expected to work on one or both days of the weekend :S

I should be there. I'd be very worried if I'm not because....

I've paid for the hotel room,

Started saving some spending cash,

Built 2 models already for the What-If stand,

Am working on several more models,

Booked time off work,

and am already planning what to buy there!

Nick :cheers:

guys .. all those that are going are SO lucky....ME no I am not going ...maybe ..not sure.... :thumbsup:

Please look after your models after what happened last time( when someone stole models from Telford show last time!)..see you need a Cop there!!!

Have fun gentlemen..... :coolio:

Please look after your models after what happened last time( when someone stole models from Telford show last time!)..see you need a Cop there!!!

holmes :blink: ...... :wub: ..ian. <_<

Hello,

OK then, two questions. First up.....where exactly is the International Centre in Telford( I'll be coming down from Southport, Merseyside)? and secondly, how come Sunday is £5 more than Saturday. I've already booked the leave from work so it's going to be Sunday.

Cheers,

Rich

Hello,

OK then, two questions. First up.....where exactly is the International Centre in Telford( I'll be coming down from Southport, Merseyside)? and secondly, how come Sunday is £5 more than Saturday. I've already booked the leave from work so it's going to be Sunday.

Cheers,

Rich

Rich,

a one day entry is £9, so Saturday or Sunday only is £9. A two day entry ( both days) is £14.

To get there from t'wrong side of the Pennies, M6 south to M54, then off at M54 junction 4 onto A464 then it is permanently sign-posted Telford International Centre and there will be AA signs to ScaleModel World. It is better to use the multistorey car park opposite the centre and walk over the connecting bridge, as it is either free or very cheap on Sundays. IPMS UK have no influence on the international Centres car parking rates.

Cheers for that. It shouldn't be too hard to find then.

Rich

The Telford International Centre is actually a very big shed on the outskirts of Telford. The Holiday Inn is right next dorr. Don't get of at Junction 5 or you'll get into the cornucopia of roundabouts that is Telford.

The show closes at 4pm on Sunday to allow breakdown to commnce so keep an eye on your watch it is easy to miss half of one hall.

Enjoy

Andy

Hello

I will there also with my friend Marc Deboeck , and JaPo members .

And of course with "Fw 190D Camouflage and markings , part 2 " !

All the best

Eric Larger

This is going to hurt then (I finally ordered Part-1 last night, having been paid. Six little Wulfs need pampering)

Just so I know what the damage will be, are you likely to have any copies of your equally-respected 109K monograph about?

Patrick "deep pockets/short arms for October"