Well whos going then?

... there will be AA signs to ScaleModel World. ...

One annual "game" MrsC and I play is to spot where the AA have located the one sign that say "IMPS ..." instead of "IPMS ..." (sad I know).

We will be there this year, based on the IPMS Avon stand, displaying on that plus the Recce, USAAF WW2 and Harrier SIGs, see you there.

One annual "game" MrsC and I play is to spot where the AA have located the one sign that say "IMPS ..." instead of "IPMS ..." (sad I know).

We will be there this year, based on the IPMS Avon stand, displaying on that plus the Recce, USAAF WW2 and Harrier SIGs, see you there.

Mike,

Do we need anything else besides a valid IPMS Membership card - and a 'Members Pass' - to get past the Gestapo to set up the stands/displays on Friday??

I can't find anything in the magazine - nor on the IPMS website - about it.

Cheers

Ken - on the Soviet Aircraft SIG display.

Mike,

Do we need anything else besides a valid IPMS Membership card - and a 'Members Pass' - to get past the Gestapo to set up the stands/displays on Friday??

I can't find anything in the magazine - nor on the IPMS website - about it.

Cheers

Ken - on the Soviet Aircraft SIG display.

[/quote

Each displaying branch should be receiving information in the post shortly.

Please be careful with your choice of language when describing the volunteers who man the doors, I for one strong object to it.

I will ask my friends at JaPo's to bring some copies of K4 Camouflage & Markings with them , if they have remaining ones .

Eric,

No doubt they'll sell out pretty rapidly. Self, I'm afraid I couldn't resist temptation and my copy arrived today. It is so nice to have high expectations, and have them met - the book is excellent. Ideally I hope to source a copy of Dora 'Volume 2' from your guys at the show, but no worries if not - it's on my list of required texts now.

Kudos, sir - this work is very high quality.

Patrick

Patrick

This book is very interesting , but do not forget the ones dedicated to JG52 at Deutch Brod and to Bf109G-10/U-4.

You will find also really interesting information in them, espacailly on the differences between , Messerschmitt, Erla, and WNF produced Bf109G-10. And good new information on Diana, Plant producing Bf 109G-10/-U4 in Czech rep.

Eric

• 3 weeks later...
This book is very interesting , but do not forget the ones dedicated to JG52 at Deutch Brod and to Bf109G-10/U-4.

You will find also really interesting information in them, espacailly on the differences between , Messerschmitt, Erla, and WNF produced Bf109G-10. And good new information on Diana, Plant producing Bf 109G-10/-U4 in Czech rep.

This is going to be a fruitful trip then :thumbsup: Thanks, sir. Do I understand correctly though - there was an earlier JaPo monograph on the build and operation of the K-series 109? Please forgive the late reply, I just discovered your response.

Patrick