What if Schemes

UPS%20BC-17.jpg

Jennings, oddly enough in a grab bag I got from a UPS pilot a few years ago was a foam glider of a C-17 in UPS livery . . . Looks exactly like your profile!

This B-2 started life as a birthday present for my Gf at the time, She said the B-2 was her favorite plane & she's going to Middle Tenn State so I put 2 n 2 together:

IMG_0172.jpg

Even though she dumped me a few weeks back, I decided to keep going on this one. . . The Blue Pearl came out magnificent & I really don't want to go thru the pain of stripping the paint off B) I've got a good pattern worked up to put on the top of the wings so we'll see how this one turns out

Ves :)

Edited by Vesper
Nice cargo, especially that Jeepney. Now thats attention to detail!

Sometime I need to find a model bus or Willys jeep and modify it into a Jeepney. Or build a Humvee as a What if future Jeepney.

a what-if future jeepney/humvee...now that's an idea! like!

Hi everybody,

I'm new here. Found this forums today searching for "what if" photo pages and found this forum.

I think it's great and immediately wanted to try it myself after reading FAR's tutorial.

So here it is, my first attempt at a "what if" F5F(From a fictional air force called RACS, which is from a game called Armed Assault) :

f5fracs.jpg

And here's my second, two Kiwi Kawasaki T-4s:

t4nzafgreen.jpg

t4nzafsupport.jpg

Hope you guys like 'em! :)

Edited by L.Hoek