2007 Oceana Air Show Report

Wow. Those pictures are so sharp they almost cut me! Awesome pictures.

PilotWave-5.jpg

There was a thread a long time ago with this guy in it and I think there was a link to an article. I remember because of his hilarious name. I think he was the one that flew the Tomcat down here to the museum. Anybody remember?

Matt

Thanks everyone for your kind remarks. As for Limp, I think he flew 164603 into Bethpage last year.

Cheers,

Dave

Limp also flew Felix 105 here into Lakeland. He's originally from here and his family still resides in town. His arrival was one of the most stunning I've ever seen for any aircraft.

Felix105.jpg

AWESOME shots Dave. Bravo Zulu!

Limp also flew Felix 105 here into Lakeland. He's originally from here and his family still resides in town. His arrival was one of the most stunning I've ever seen for any aircraft.

Felix105.jpg

Fuji,

Awesome shot. I may have to beg your permission to use it in the next Tomcat book.

Cheers,

dave

Ahh yes, that's what it was. I still kick myself for not skipping that test and going to see it! :(

Matt

Edited by hazmatt