• 2 weeks later...

ok - so now it's a triple build...

2 Fujimi Skyhawks - Blacksheep is gear up and in decals. The other will be Tomcat gear down - aboout ready for paint. The 1/48 Hasegawa is coming a bit slower, but about ready to put the fuselage together.

DSC_0004-8.jpg

Not really sure yet.....

To be honest, I might end up building an OA-4M for the USMC build.

I have been looking for the Monogram kit for a long time, and worked out a trade for one with my Hobbycraft Skyhawk.

I might end up doing both, as the Hobbycraft skyhawks are rather plentiful around here and can be had for under 20.

You make the call, and if I do pick up another scooter I will do which one you don't cover....

• 4 weeks later...

Progress...

Blacksheep 1/72 Fujimi kit is almost done. Needs a little more weathering and harness straps for the pilot and I'll call it complete.

DSC_0008-4.jpg

DSC_0004-10.jpg

DSC_0003-6.jpg

DSC_0001-3.jpg

Tomcat 1/72 kit getting close as well. Just need to paint the red trim on all the gear doors and do final weathering, then glue all the bits and pieces on. She'll have the two kit rocket pods as well.

DSC_0011-2.jpg

DSC_0012-2.jpg

I dropped this one and the seam line cracked on the nose.

DSC_0013-2.jpg

DSC_0014-2.jpg

True details seat

Tomcat low-vis Hasegawa 1/48 has a bit to go and I don't know if I'll finish before the 10th.

DSC_0009-3.jpg