Choosing An Airbrush!

I guess that question is discussed for a million times! :wave: I need an airbrush witch can do anything I imagine in plane modeling. Money are not so important as I intend to buy it once (actually twice, already have one) :lol: . Here in my country I can buy two brands - Paasche and Hansa. As far as I see Paasche has richer production line than Hansa, but that doesn't mean anything! So models in store are Paasche - VSR 90#1; VLS-SET; VJR#1 and Hansa 581. I guess that full line of both is orderable so if there is anything better just say. Thanks in advance. :D

Regards, Penko Halachev

Penko,

Either brand should be fine for your modeling.

I would say to find the one that you like the feel of the most and is easiest to find parts for if you should need them and buy that one. :wave:

Mike

Penko,

The only one I am familiar with is the Paasche VL model which is still very popular with some people.

I would prefer a Badger or Thayer & Chandler airbrush but I guess that is not an option for you where you are at.

Mike

Witch Hansa model, Ricardo? As far as I see the models with smaller nozzle - 0.2mm, always has small cup - 2ml and no seal for it. Please advise!

What do you mean by "no-seal"?

The Aero Pro line is great. It's got controlled double action, which means that you just pull the lever and the air/paint mixing is automatic.

If you want a top of the line airbrush, you may get a Harder and Steenbeck Evolution.

Ricardo

Well, models with small nozzle 0.2mm, as far as I see have no seal for paint cup. This looks a little bit disturbing for me. :cheers: I fear to buy other brands than HANSA and PAASCHE, because if something goes wrong with them I'll have to wait for months to get a spare part. Don't know what to do and what to buy! :(