F-15E pics needed...

Hey gents, I am needing some good detail shots of the area where the mid-canopy support bar goes.Specifically,the BACK of the WSO's IP..... I found this at Strike Eagle.com,but it's not quite good enough....

08b.jpg

Here is a pic of the Avionix part that should help describe what I am in search of...

PICT1085.jpg

What I would like to see is the area that is being pointed out on the resin part.Is this the area where the wiring for the WSO's IP exits? I fit is, I have a way to scratchbuild the bundles of wiring.I just need confirmation before I proceed any further...Any help is greatly appreciated....

Edited by Scot M
Hey gents, I am needing some good detail shots of the area where the mid-canopy support bar goes.Specifically,the BACK of the WSO's IP..... I found this at Strike Eagle.com,but it's not quite good enough....

08b.jpg

Here is a pic of the Avionix part that should help describe what I am in search of...

PICT1085.jpg

What I would like to see is the area that is being pointed out on the resin part.Is this the area where the wiring for the WSO's IP exits? I fit is, I have a way to scratchbuild the bundles of wiring.I just need confirmation before I proceed any further...Any help is greatly appreciated....

If you can get hold of a copy of Verlinden's "lock-On" No.22 there are two good photos of the area in question on page 28. Also, it has many excellent close up pics of the F-15E . . .hope this helps.

:wacko: