Interesting news on the F-15I attack on Syria

I am not wanting to sound like a creep but I have a tried and tested formula that has never failed me yet.

On hearing aviation news I come to the ARC and the lowdown (if possible) is right in front of me.

The truth is out here. :unsure:

Cheers, Ian

I am not wanting to sound like a creep but I have a tried and tested formula that has never failed me yet.

On hearing aviation news I come to the ARC and the lowdown (if possible) is right in front of me.

The truth is out here. :unsure:

Cheers, Ian

How does that make you a creep? I do the same thing if it is aviation related because if the membership doesn't have the immediate details, they provide links to those that DO know the details.

It is indeed peculiar Syria kept so silent. In fact, were it not for these forums, I wouldn't know about these attacks as German media reported nothing of it.

Edited by Steve Filak
were it not for these forums, I wouldn't know about these attacks as German media reported nothing of it.

Now that you mention it, I don't recall this getting a lot of press coverage here either. Granted, I work too much, but there are the online news portals and even then I didn't see much of anything. There was an interview on cnn.com with the Syrian ambassador, but even that really didn't say a great deal.

The amazing part of the story is the fact that the Syrian AA System failed to operate. I do think that there are a couple of other threads on here about Israeli ECM abilities.

I'm sure that there are a lot of ;) :D tonight.

I think we could save ourselves a lot of hassle if we except the obvious.

The only guys who REALLY know what went down are the Israelis, the Syrians, and a handful of others, none of whom are inclined to discuss the matter in public.

So no point in us getting steamed about it. :rofl:

Just wait t`ill the heat has died down (in about fifteen years) and read about it in an Isradecal book :cheers:

Cheers, Ian

I think we could save ourselves a lot of hassle if we except the obvious.

The only guys who REALLY know what went down are the Israelis, the Syrians, and a handful of others, none of whom are inclined to discuss the matter in public.

So no point in us getting steamed about it. :blink:

Just wait t`ill the heat has died down (in about fifteen years) and read about it in an Isradecal book :D

Cheers, Ian

Best advice I've read all week. Thank you, Ian - I think that everyone should share this moment of clarity. :D