Zmey,

In your first set of pics I notice a Black tail of what I believe to be a T-45 Goshawk with the Playboy Bunny of which is VX-9? If so do you have any pics of the aircraft when you were at the show.

Stanton

Edited by HS-4Grandson
Zmey,

In your first set of pics I notice a Black tail of what I believe to be a T-45 Goshawk with the Playboy Bunny of which is VX-9? If so do you have any pics of the aircraft when you were at the show.

Stanton

Eh, I think thats an L-39's tail...

IMG_9286.jpg

Beautiful collection Zmey !

Thanks for sharing ...

Gregg

PS your camera has been getting a workout lately eh ?

Thanks!

Yeah - I bought the camera specifically for MAKS, but with high heat, humidity and forest fire smoke - the conditions for photography were ... less than ideal. Oceana weather was perfect.

btw, while on the topic, i want to extend my thanks to Skull Leader who helped me a great deal to get the grasp of basic photo concepts

Extremely high quality photos, Z! You're a fast learner!

F-117 is a strange aircraft with all those angular shapes... Looks like it was made of pieces of plywood.

Some great Raptor photos as well. I see you've really become a fanboy!

F-117 is a strange aircraft with all those angular shapes... Looks like it was made of pieces of plywood.

Or a model build by a lazy scratch-builder... (round fuselage?? That sounds awfully hard...)

Nice pictures :D

Zmey,

Stanton

Stanton,

That L-39 was hangered a mile from house for months and I got a some walkarounds. PM me your E-mail and I'll get them to you. The pilots father flew for VX-9 back in the F-4 days and he also flew Corsairs in Korea.

Chappie

Thanks!

Yeah - I bought the camera specifically for MAKS, but with high heat, humidity and forest fire smoke - the conditions for photography were ... less than ideal. Oceana weather was perfect.

btw, while on the topic, i want to extend my thanks to Skull Leader who helped me a great deal to get the grasp of basic photo concepts

All I did was show you the door, man... you're the one that stepped through! :banana:

All of these are great shots, man... I wish I'd had my XTI when I was at the 2005 Oceana show!