Most beautiful or not, who cares, I just know it's grown on me in the last year or so ... I think seeing all the line units getting them for the various users is what has done that for me ... Thanks for sharing more of your pics !

Gregg

For me its the F-15C.

Sipher

My sentimental fave is the C model Eagle too. As you can see by my handle here I was quite involved with them in Germany in the late 80s and early 90s but I have to say, the rafale C is the sexiest of the new generation fighters followed by the EF-2000 and the Gripen.

Mike

Everybody knows that the best-looking fighter ever is the Mirage 2000!

Right after the F-104 of course. ;)

--------------

Clive - thanks for posting these new pix, they look great.

Though I'm still undecided as to which Typhoon I'll build my Revell kit as. :bandhead2:

Hey, this just gets better and better, every night I check out Real Aviation and there's more superb Eurofighter pic's! Bought another 1/72 Revell Typhoon today in the modelshop :banana:

1st pic outta this lot looks lovely, also pic of aircraft on roll out gives good idea of how big the jet is when you see the pilot perched all the way up there, good view I guess. Wonder how she'd do up against an F-16 in a pure turning fight, no BVR crap.

Wonderful pic's - how did you end up being able to get such great photo's and such great access?

Eng